Driade

Furnishings

Our Green points

  1. We are an aesthetic lab in continuous search for beauty in living spaces. The company was founded in Milan by the Astori Family in 1968.We propose objects of art and of everyday use, souls that blend harmoniously. This is the uniqueness of our proposal in the world of design. Our reputation is linked to eminent designers and cultural personalities, authors of many icons: Philippe Starck, Ron Arad, Fabio Novembre,Konstantin Grcic, Enzo Mari, Alessandro Mendini, Borek Sipek, Toyo Ito, Naoto Fukasawa and Faye Toogood.
  2. We create design furniture and objects that are eclectic, elegant and timeless. The search for creativity in each product constitutes in itself the meaning of the company.Within this alchemy of languages and sensations, everyone finds a Driade that resembles him/her.
  3. We use natural raw materials with controlled origin certification: wood, glass, metal sand natural cotton for our armchairs and sofas.
  4. We support theItalian producers and promote the idea of Italian authenticity in the world.
  5. Black is the new Green is our capsule collection composed of iconic black chairs and armchairs, entirely made with plastic material obtained for 70% of recycled polymers from internal production waste, and therefore controlled, while for the rest 30% comes from PET bottles.
  6. We are committed to supporting projects for students of design schools and universities. We have always contributed to discovering designers who later became world famous names.
  7. We invest more and more resources to develop digital communication tools. We aim to be more innovative and interactive for a global world, with less paper and more trees.

What we offer in Green Pea

The collection covers the whole home and ranges from objects of art to daily use tools, furniture for one of a kind houses, beautiful gardens, smart office and flamboyant public spaces. From a season in which design determined a new trend in terms of mindset, function and image, Driade is one of the greatest representatives, being the first brand to invent a mélange of cultures, curiosity and surprise: the true essence of our age.

  • JOIE DE VIVRE
  • CONTEMPORARY
  • TIMELESS BEAUTY
  • ECLECTISM
  • RESEARCH

Where you will find us in Green Pea

1

Home living & design

Driade
Driade
Driade

Work with us

Discover the vacancies and send your application

Green Pea has just been born and has the aim of getting ahead: we start from Turin and we have the planet in mind. To do this, we are looking for people who share our ideas of sustainability and who want to make it practical and cozy. Together with our Partners, we work every day to meet our customers’ need, without ever losing sight of the future of all of us. In Green Pea you will find a dynamic, organized and constantly growing environment, open to experimentation.
Do you want to join the team?

Send your application

SAVINGS, ALSO ENERGETIC

This screen allows your monitor to consume less power when your computer is idle or when you walk away.

To resume browsing, just click anywhere on the screen.

Da Green Pea non si compra on Line.
Solo On Land!

Perché crediamo ancora che l’esperienza di vivere fisicamente i luoghi di vendita,
incontrare il sorriso dei nostri collaboratori, toccare i nostri prodotti
sia fondamentale e parte del cambiamento di cui tutti abbiamo bisogno.

ti aspettiamo da green pea!